No products in the cart.
1976 - Booster
- Bandwidth from 3hz to 30 Khz +/- 0.1%, this guarantees a transparency in the audio signal that no booster can match.
- Gain level from 0dB to 20dB.
- The electronic engineering project was designed to never distort the signal in any situation.
- Include a natural compression that increases transients.
- All the gain range, both the bandwidth and the dynamics transparency is guaranteed.
- Also suitable as a booster for acoustic guitars.
- The SERIES 1976 Booster was designed to be inserted at the beginning of the chain(guitar – booster – efx – amp)and at the end (guitar – efx – booster – amp).
- By inserting it at the end of the chain it can be used, as well as a booster, as an attenuator.
Edoardo is playing the 1976 Distortion thoroughly, with different guitars, and pickup types.
Amp: Fender Twin Reverb