1976 - Distortion
- High dynamics, tone and harmonic response are very similar to a vacuum tube sound.
- Warm and detail of distortion saturation.
- The tonal response is not modified by increasing the drive.
- Very precise attack, keeping the clarity of the sound.
- Compact distortion with a lot of sustain
- Perfect for chords and solo
- Very hight drive saturation
- SuperSilent technology, with a S/R ratio >80 db
- Desing of the ‘70
- Three knobs, Drive Colour and Output
Edoardo is playing the 1976 Distortion thoroughly, with different guitars, and pickup types.
Amp: Fender Twin Reverb